The Sound of Love & Romance

Tracks:
01 - Frank Sinatra - I Believe I'm Gonna Love You
02 - Francoise Hardy - L'Amour D'un Garcon
03 - Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay
04 - Lou Rawls - Lady Love
05 - Nat King Cole - Stay As Sweet As You Are
06 - Andy Williams - Days Of Wine And Roses
07 - Dusty Springfield - The Look of Love
08 - Art Garfunkel - I Only Have Eyes For You
09 - John Denver & Placido Domingo - Perhaps Love
10 - Dionne Warwick - All The Love In The World
11 - Herb Alpert & Tijuana Brass - The Love Nest
12 - Tony Joe White - I've Got A Thing About you Baby
13 - Lena Horne - Softly As I Leave You
14 - Eve Boswell - True Love
15 - Rod Stewart - Sailing
16 - Myriam - Noche Callada
17 - Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye - You Are Everything
18 - Flowerpot Men - In A Moment Of Madness
19 - Air Supply - Lost In love
20 - Association - Never My Love
21 - Bread - If

Compilation by GB
Album covers by A.

or alternatively
or alternatively



No comments:

Post a Comment