Spring Is In The Air Vol. II

Tracks:
01 - Mel Torme - Comin' Home Baby
02 - The Sensations - Let Me In
03 - Bobby Darin - Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)
04 - Shirley Bassey - Where Do I Begin (Love Story)
05 - Steve Lawrence - Footsteps
06 - Sue Thompson - James (Hold The Ladder Steady)
07 - Andy Williams - Stranger On The Shore
08 - Richard Chamberlain - Theme From Dr.Kildare
09 - Brenda Lee - Losing You
10 - Jimmy Jones - Handy Man
11 - Buddy Holly - Brown Eyed Handsome Man
12 - Rick Nelson - Today's Teardrops
13 - The Lettermen - When I Fall In Love
14 - Barbara George - I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)
15 - The New Christy Minstrels - We'll Sing In The Sunshine
16 - Call Me Irresponsible - Dinah Washington
17 - Nat King Cole - Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days Of Summer
18 - Danny Williams - I've Got You Under My Skin
19 - Duane Eddy - The Ballad of Paladin
20 - Tommy Roe - Sheila
21 - Bobby Martin - Don't Forget I Still Love You

Compilation by GB
Cover by A.

https://bit.ly/3IEtWgV
or alternatively
https://tinyurl.com/5fnwkw56



No comments:

Post a Comment