Easy Listening Evenings VIII

Tracks:
01 - Earth,Wind and Fire - That's The Way Of The World
02 - 3rd Force - Coming Home
03 - Bert Kampfert - I Love You How You Love Me
04 - Anna Murray - Could I Have This Dance
05 - Norman Candler - The Last Rose Of Summer
06 - Ray Stevens - Misty
07 - Quincy Jones - Se E Tarde Me Pardoa
08 - Roger Whittaker - Morning, Please Don't Come
09 - Dominique Chatelain - This Melody
10 - Barbara Dickson - January, February
11 - Peter White - Lost Without Your Love
12 - Sir Henry's Orchestra - Sir Henry's March
13 - George Hamilton - Abilene
14 - Euson - I Use The Soap
15 - Acker Bilk - World Without Love
16 - Rosa Passos - Besame Mucho
17 - Acoustic Alchemy - Catalina Kiss
18 - Tina Arena - Sorrento Moon
19 - Herb Alpert - Numero Cinco
20 - Raymond Lefevre - If I Were A Carpenter
21 - Martin Winch - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You

Compilation by GB
Cover by A.

https://bit.ly/3P2neF0
or alternatively
https://bit.ly/3V1gPOe



No comments:

Post a Comment