Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Car-Stereo Album - Edition I - MMXVII

Tracks:
01 - Era - Come Into My World
02 - Moby - Go (Arpathoski Mix)
03 - Sandy Coast - Blackboard Jungle Lady
04 - Paul van Dyk - For An Angel
05 - Going Back In Time
06 - Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor
07 - The Blues Busters - I Won't Let You Go
08 - Anarchic System - Royal Summer
09 - The Ventures - Josie
10 - Delegation - Darlin' (I Think About You)
11 - Matia Bazar - Ti Sento
12 - Dave Clark Five - Hurting Inside
13 - Deep Purple - Anyone's Daughter
14 - Music For You
15 - The Blues Busters - Baby I'm Sorry
16 - The Miracles - I'll Try Something New
17 - The Moments - To You With Love
18 - Mono - Life In Mono
19 - Gerry & The Pacemakers - I'm The One
20 - G. Wayne Thomas - Open Your Heart
21 - Moment of Truth - Chained To Your Love
22 - The Assembled Multitude - Overture from 'Tommy'

Compilation by GB

http://bit.ly/2hG4nQJ

No comments:

Post a Comment