Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Sound of Country

Tracks:
01 - Ronnie Milsap - Pure Love
02 - Don Williams - You're My Best Friend
03 - Glen Campbell - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
04 - Charlie Rich - Rollin With The Flow
05 - Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again
06 - Bobby Bare - Detroit City
07 - Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow
08 - Jeannie C. Riley - Harper Valley PTA
09 - Rosanne Cash - Seven Year Ache
10 - Brenda Lee - I'm Sorry
11 - Don Gibson - Oh Lonesome Me
12 - Patsy Cline - I Fall To Pieces
13 - Jim Reeves - He'll Have To Go
14 - Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown
15 - Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
16 - Tom T Hall - Old Dogs, Children And Watermelon Wine
17 - Johnny Lee - Lookin For Love
18 - C.W. McCall - Convoy
19 - Brooks & Dunn - The Long Goodbye
20 - Dwight Yoakam - Ain't That Lonely Yet
21 - Rodney Crowell - I Ain't Living Long Like This
22 - Trisha Yearwood - Trying To Love You

Compilation by GB

http://bit.ly/2b7USXt

No comments:

Post a Comment