Monday, June 27, 2016

The Sound of 1977 - Part Two

Tracks:
21 - Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have You
22 - Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again
23 - Smokie - Lay Back In The Arms Of Someone
24 - Hot Chocolate - So You Win Again
25 - Gibson Brothers - Non Stop Dance
26 - KC & The Sunshine Band - Keep It Comin Love
27 - Manhattan Transfer - Chanson D'Amour
28 - Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better
29 - Charlene - I've Never Been To Me
30 - Little River Band - Help Is On Its Way
31 - Randy Newman - Short People
32 - Bread - Lost Without Your Love
33 - Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene IV
34 - The Emotions - Best Of My Love
35 - Joe Tex - Ain't Gonna Bump No More
36 - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. - You Don't Have To Be A Star
37 - C.J. & Company - Devil's Gun
38 - Love & Kisses - I Found Love (Now That I Found You)
39 - Patrick Norman with The Black Light Orchestra - Let's  Try Once Again

Compilation by GB

http://tinyurl.com/jgbmmwp

No comments:

Post a Comment