Friday, February 12, 2016

Love Songs (Valentine's Day Edition)

Tracks:
01 - The Bee Gees - To Love Somebody
02 - Frank Sinatra - I Believe I'm Gonna Love You
03 - Roy Orbison - In Dreams
04 - The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
05 - Lou Rawl - Lady Love
06 - Captain & Tennille - Wedding Song (There Is Love)
07 - Jo Stafford - No Other Love
08 - Johnny Rivers - If I Were A Carpenter
09 - Philip Goodhand-Tait - Warm Summer Rain
10 - Peter White - Lost Without Your Love
11 - Elton John - Your Song
12 - Roger Daltry - Without Your Love
13 - Glen Campbell - Witchita Lineman
14 - The Carpenters - For All We Know
15 - Gary Shearston - I Get A Kick Out Of You
16 - Lovin Spoonful - Darling Be Home Soon
17 - The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
18 - The Association - Never My Love
19 - Andy Williams - And I Love You So
20 - Bread - If
21 - Badfinger - Day After Day
22 - Roberta Flack - Feel Like Makin' Love
23 - Alex Harvey - To Make My Life Beautiful

Compilation by GB

http://tinyurl.com/msjdc6z

No comments:

Post a Comment