Thursday, July 30, 2015

Lazy Summer Nights & Easy Listening - Volume Four

Tracks:
01 - Jo Stafford - September In The Rain
02 - Bobby Goldsboro - I'm A Drifter
03 - Eydie Gorme - Crazy
04 - Frank Sinatra - Oh! Look At Me Now
05 - Andy Williams - Home Lovin' Man
06 - Willie Nelson - Blue Skies
07 - Roger Whittaker - Both Sides Now
08 - Al Martino - Mary In The Morning
09 - Nat King Cole - I Love You For Sentimental Reasons
10 - Sandy Posey - I Take It Back
11 - Dean Martin - Gentle On My Mind
12 - Anne Murray - Daydream Believer
13 - Tony Bennett - I Left My Heart In San Francisco
14 - Timi Yuro - Just Say I Love Him
15 - Ray Charles - You Don't Know Me
16 - Frank Sinatra - Love's Been Good To Me
17 - Lesley Gore - Sunshine,Lollipops And Rainbows
18 - Sam Cooke - Wonderful World
19 - Johnny Hodges - Don't Sleep In The Subway
20 - Bobby Darin - Things
21 - Mel Torme - I'm Comin' Home
22 - Jimmy Durante - Young At Heart
23 - Pat Boone - Moody River
24 - Don Williams - That's The Thing About Love

Compilation by GB

bit.ly/1JP6ZQb
or
http://tinyurl.com/ngy5znb

No comments:

Post a Comment