Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Times & Hits Gone Past - Volume Nine

Tracks:
01 - Al Martino - Can't Take My Eyes Of You
02 - The Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You
03 - Andrew Sisters - I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time 
04 - Glen Campbell - It's Only Make Believe
05 - Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl
06 - Shirley Bassey - Something
07 - MATMOTM - Stranger In Paradise
08 - Billy May - Till There Was You
09 - Bing Crosby - The Best Things In Life Are Free
10 - Kay Starr - It Had To Be You
11 - Iris Williams - How High The Moon
12 - The Fantastics - Ask The Lonely
13 - Pat Boone - Why Baby Why
14 - Tony Bennett - Chicago
15 - Dean Martin - Sway
16 - June Christy - I Let A Song Out Of My Heart
17 - Floyd Cramer - Could I Have This Dance
18 - Lou Rawls - I Just Want To Make Love To You
19 - Les Brown - The Way You Look Tonight
20 - Ray Anthony - It's Wonderful
21 - Trini Lopez - This Land Is Your Land
22 - Crystal Gayle - Talking In Your Sleep
23 - Freddy Cannon - Palisades Park
24 - Ron Goodwin - I Say A Little Prayer
25 - Marty Robbins - A White Sport Coat And A Pink Carnation

Compilation by GB

http://tinyurl.com/puylbsa

No comments:

Post a Comment